What I do
With a clean, functional and minimal aesthetic I can work on your companies’: visual language, user interface, or front-end website. I can work together with your team (in-house) or as a freelancer.
- Designing the visual language of digital products with styleguides and design systems.
- Designing digital brand identities and creating digital assets for online use
- Using front-end tooling to set-up code standards and configure linters and configs.
- Working collaboratively with version control languages such as Git in scrum or sprint based projects.
- Systematic: Creating thoughtful systems that scale well.
- Organized: Document and describe the process, argue design choices.
- Inclusive: Providing comparable experiences vor all.
- Human-centered: People first, designing for the needs of people instead of businesses.
Throughout my 5+ years of experience I’ve worked in the teams of Fabrique and WBRND as a digital designer and front-end developer working with various clients as a freelancer on the side.